While we continue to work on the rebuilt application we are also continuing to address user issues as best we can on the live website. Tpday we released several display fixes and some further speed improvements.
- Fixing of the clipboard summary to maintain the sort order. Also to hide reps and set counts from non-Injury types that have 1. Reps/Sets hidden or 2 where their counts remained set as 0 on the Injury Profile.
- Favorite star removed from the items on the IP that are Injury Types. The reason was that Injury Types are not added to the My Fav Ex’s Tab and so the start was redundant. We have also moved the stars to the right of the title for a more uniform look.
- The 'Print Injury Profile' view has now been updated to the new IP layout changes. You might need to do a complete browser cache refresh to see this change.
- Centralised the practice and address layout to make it look better on the Injury Profile header area.
- Aligned the IP name text and actual IP name box text to make it aligned on the same line and in the centre of vertical in the box.
- Fixed random video icon remnant from old CSS that was visible on the print page.
- Increased timeout on the Create a Custom Exercise page so reloading to the IP page with the My Ex’s TAB open is more consistent.
More live fixes and improvements are underway and will also be released soon.