We are always trying to improve our service and fix any bugs we find along the way. Below is a list of new updates to the site that has gone live.
1. Revised the print layout to improve look and ease of printing
2. Fixing of the clipboard summary to maintain the sort order. Also to hide reps and set counts from non Injury types that have a. Reps/Sets hidden or b. where there counts are still set as 0 on the Injury Profile.
3. Favorite star removed from the items on the Injury Profile that are Injury Types.
4. Centralised the practice and address layout to improve look of Injury Profile
5. Aligned the Injury Profile name text to make it align on the same line and in the centre of vertical in the box.
6. Fixed random bug with video icon
7. Fixed bug when Creating a Custom Exercise from an Injury Profile