Hi all, we know now of two culprits that can cause a script error to appear when trying to change a patients therapist assignment. This is a bug in a third party add-on for Firefox and needs to be removed for the error to be removed.
You can read more on this type of issue here: http://kb.mozillazine.org/Unresponsive_Script_Warning
Sometimes you may be able to identify the extension:
- "Script: chrome://fastdial/content/storage.js:71"
- Some extensions reported having Unresponsive Script Errors
- A9 Toolbar 
- Adobe Reader (update Adobe Reader) 
- AutoAdd (use QuickAdd instead) 
- EasyYouTube Video Downloader
- Extended Cookie Manager 
- Fast Dial, delete the Fast Dial folder and reinstall 
- Febe 
- FoxyProxy when using GMail 
- Gladder conflicts with UpdateScanner 3.0.4. When you open a page from UpdateScanner Firefox hangs for awhile
- Lazarus: Form Recovery, fixed in 3.0 see author's homepage if not yet at add-ons.
- [Beta] Phoogle (Google) Map Mod 0.4.0 
- Media Player Connectivity 
- MobWars scripts, try reseting your boss database. 
- McAfee Spamkiller 
- Screenshot Pimp 10.3
- Unshorten v1.3 
- YouSendIt